Oral Pathology in Aurora, CO
At Aurora Hills Oral Surgery we are highly trained in at determining the early to late signs of oral cancer. Using the most modern of technology, we can offer the most advanced screenings to prevent the early onset of oral cancer through early detection and prevention.
Oral Cancer Screenings
The most severe of the oral pathologies is oral cancer. Oral cancer can be indicated in its early stages by the following symptoms:
- Sores that do not heal and bleed a lot
- Lumps or thick patches on the inside of the mouth
- Red or white patches inside of the mouth
- Difficulty swallowing or chewing
- A constant sore throat or hoarse throat
We recommend a monthly oral cancer self-examination. If you think you may be experiencing one of these symptoms, or you have additional questions about oral pathology in Aurora, contact our office immediately.